Our Med-Surg/Pediatrics unit provides care for a wide range of medical conditions, including post-surgical care.
In addition, you can expect the following:
- All rooms are private
- Free wireless internet and cable television
- No limit on visiting hours as long as the patient's condition allows
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Progressive Care Unit (PCU) available if required
- Comfort care (hospice, palliative care) available for the convenience of families (comfort cart provided for families; grief resources provided if needed including information about local grief support group)
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy teams provide service in rooms as needed
- Swing Bed services available
- Trained Rapid Response team available to provide care if it becomes medically necessary
In addition to providing these patient-friendly services, our Med-Surg/Pediatrics unit also provides care to children over the age of one week old.
- Special "kid-friendly" menu for pediatric patients
- Pediatric procedure room with "kid-friendly" atmosphere
- Accommodations for parent(s) with children in our unit