Frequently Asked Questions
The Human Resources Service Area is responsible for personnel and an effective affirmative action program consistent with applicable provisions of law. In addition, HRSA is responsible for:
How long after I submit my online application will someone contact me?
- Recruiting and reviewing all applicants.
- Development of job classifications, including wages and benefits.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Development and implementation of personnel policies, programs and procedures.
- Implementation and administration of employee development and training programs.
- Assisting all services areas in human resource matters.
Once an application has been received you will receive an acknowledgement letter or email from our Recruiter. You will be contacted personally if your application is selected for the interview process.
How long are resumes and applications kept on file?
All resumes and applications will remain on file six months.
How often must I update my application?
We ask that you re-apply once every six months to ensure we have the most current employment information for you.
Do you keep my application “on file” for other jobs which might become vacant?
We keep all applications on file for six months.